We offer a unique ocean freight service to our customers in / out Libya , our service is based on single point contact for all the logistics requirements of a customer our activates cover all Libyan seaports We offer all related logistics services from consultation, freight budgeting, and risk analysis distribution management warehousing and related logistics services.
Our range of service includes:
- Liaison with Shippers
- Monitoring & tracking of cargo based on purchase orders
- Cargo Readiness updates
- Consolidation at Origin
- Shipment planning & execution
– Hazardous cargo applications and approvals
– Any other specific service that our customer may need
Projects and Heavy Lifts
Being integrated logistics services provider the Door to Door transportation comes easily to us. Our wide network of efficient overseas agents helps us to achieve our transportation and logistics objectives.
A complete banquet of logistic services to ensure cargo is picked from door of the shipper to door of buyer / consignee
Enables buyer to plan his schedule for utilizing the raw materials or selling finished goods as he would be able to predict arrival of cargo
Our break bulk and chartering team has the adequate expertise to handle your break bulk transportation needs. We have the experience to offer you most suitable vessels at right price points.
- Good Rapport with Break bulk operators enabling us offers competitive freight to customers and partners
- Dedicated Team to handle break bulk operations in key ports across the country.
- Using break-bulk as an option viz. containerized cargo where liner break-bulk services are available for heavy and odd dimensional cargoes to reduce freight.
Distribution and Warehousing
We specialize in complete and full cycle Distribution and Warehousing solutions. You can leave your valuable cargo to our care and rely on our professional team which is geared up to take care of smallest of packages.
- Giving the Importers and Retail Distributors a single window coordination point
- Ensuring to warehouse the cargoes and maintain inventory control on behalf of the customers
- Distribution of the cargoes to the retail outlet or end users as per instructions from the customer
- Tailor-made solutions for different customers depending on the nature of the goods
- Goods Needing Temperature Control handled as per the instructions of the customers
- Advising Customers on local rules, regulations, conditions, and tariffs with an attempt to assisting in reducing cost from time to time